2012年5月2日水曜日

Movie

I love seeing movies. I have seen a lot of movies especially for the past one year because I started to live by myself and had more time to see them.
Yesterday, I wanted to see a bit old film like Stand by Me or Nuovo Cinema Paradiso, and rented Leon, which I didn’t know at all. I was just interested in Natalie Portman’s acting in her childhood when I saw the package. I started to see the movie with a soft drink and as a result, the 500 ml drink gushed out of my eyes. I can’t express how sad I was. I don’t want to talk about the content because it is too painful for me to recall it (this does not mean I hate this movie, and I won’t regret seeing it). If you got interested in this film, I tremendously recommend you to see it, but you need to prepare yourself to accept shock.
Recently, I studied The picture of Dorian Gray and I thought I had seen this kind of story somewhere. It is a movie, The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen. In this movie Dorian Gray is one of main characters, but actually he is... Anyway I enjoyed the movie!

1 件のコメント:

  1. I like how you describe your tears – it made me smile.
    I went to see The Wrath of Titans because my son wanted to see it. The acting was OK, but it lacked story. Even my son (who loves action and monsters) agreed that it was a bit weak. So we started watching The Lord of the Rings on DVD. That was better!

    DC

    返信削除